SRI LANKA BUREAU OF FOREIGN EMPLOYMENT (MINISTRY OF FOREIGN EMPLOYMENT)
Post of Translator
Sri Lanka Bureau of Foreign Employment (OLDER), a statutory body functioning under the Ministry of Foreign Employment wishes to recruit dynamic, pro-active, suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancies of the Post of Translator.
Qualifications: A Bachelor’s Degree with Arabic language as a Subject which is recognized by the U.G.C.
03 years experience as a translator Ina recognized establishment.
Salary Scale – MA5-2, Rs. 36850 – 755 x 10 – 930 x 15 -1135 x 5 – 69025 (This salary scale will be effective from 01.01.2020)
• The employment will be on permanent basis and selected candidates would be placed on initial salary step as per the salary conversion tables of the Circular No. 02/2016 dated 25.04.2016 issued by the Department of Management Services.
• The SLBFE will contribute a sum equivalent to (15%) of the salary to the Employees’ Provident Fund and 3% to the Employees’ ‘Dust Fund.
• Age should not be less than 22 years and not more than 45 years.
Other Fringe Benefits available at present
• Encashment of Medical Bills. Reimbursement of unutilized medical leaves, loans (Distress, Vehicle), Staff uniform and reimbursement of 2/3 of loan interest for Housing Loans. Annual Bonus will be paid as per Rem, Circulars.
Applications together with copies of testimonials should be sent under Registered Post addressed to the Deputy General Manager (Administration 8, HID, Sri Lanka Bureau of Foreign Employment, No. 234, Denzil Bobbekaduwa Mawatha, lioswatta, Battaramulla on or before 30. 10.2017 (Employees of Government Institutions should submit their applications through the respective Heads of Institutions).
(Past applied for should be mentioned on the top left-hand norm of the envelope)
Deputy General Manager (Administration & RR)
Sri Lanka Bureau of Foreign Employment
No. 234, Denzil Kobbekaduwa Mawatha
Telephone: 0112 8641 27
- Sunday Observer- 2017.10.15
- Government jobs in Srilanka
- Education papers
- General knowledge
- we give information under more categories in this website . They are educational, Job vacancies , Courses and tenders. All information are given through newspapers , Gazette and internet . Main ownership of these information is belonged to the website .All Publications and Notifications posted here are taken from official sources.With the purpose of ready information availability to Sri Lanka