Closing Date – 2017.10.06
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
MASTER OF ARTS IN TEACHER EDUCATION (INTERNATIONAL) DEGREE PROGRAMME
ACADEMIC YEAR 2018 / 2019
•A person seeking admission to the programme leading to the award of the Degree of Master of Arts in Teacher Education (International) shall be required to have either
i. Obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Education frorn a recognized University, or
ii. Obtained a Bachelor’s Degree and the Postgraduate Diploma in Education from a recognized University,
• Should be serving as a
i. Academic staff member of a recognized University. or
ii. Lecturer of a National College of Education, or
iii. Lecturer of a Teacher Training College, or
iv. In-service Teacher Advisor of a Teacher Centre/Ministry of Education/ A Provincial Ministry of Education, or
v. Officer engaged in Teacher Education in the National Institute of Education, or
vi. Principal of a Government/ Governrnent Approved School (Private / International)
• Priority will be given to practicing teacher educators who have at least one year experience.
• The programme is conducted in English, Sinhala and Tamil media.
• All applicants should have a good command in English. irrespective of the Medium.
• Selection of candidates for the programme will be done either by a written test or an interview.
Academic activities will be conducted at the Colombo Regional Center only.
Apply Online Only
Apply online by visiting our web page : https://payment.ou.ac.lk/
application fee Rs. 800/=
Online submission of applications will be enabled frorn
03rd September 2017 to 06th October 2017
Brochure containing details of the above prograrnme can be downloded from www.ou.ac.lk .
Application fee could be paid online using a debit / credit card or EZcash
Those who do not have a debit / credit card can make the payment in cash to the nearest Regional / Study centre of the OUSL. Those who need assistance in filling the online application form can visit the nearest Regional / Study centre of the OUSL as given below.
1. From the Public Information Office. Open University of Sn Lanka. Nawala. Nugegoda by calling over between 9.00 a m. to 3.00 p.m on any day except public holidays.
2. From other centres by calling over between 3.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. on any day between Tuesday to Saturday except pub, holidays
Public Information Office :Tel. 0112 881327 / 0112 881256
Registrar – The Open University
- Dailynews – 2017.09.22
- University Courses
- Government jobs and Education in srilanka
- we give information under more categories in this website . They are educational, Job vacancies , Courses and tenders. All information are given through newspapers , Gazette and internet . Main ownership of these information is belonged to the website .All Publications and Notifications posted here are taken from official sources.With the purpose of ready information availability to Sri Lankans