Closing Date – 2017.10.12
Sri Lanka Air Force
Recruiting Civil Employees for Primary Semi-Skilled Posts (on temporary basis) – Sri Lanka Air Force
Applications are invited for existing vacancies in under mentioned primary semi- skilled service category. Duly completed applications should sent to Director Civil Administration, Sri Lanka Air Force, Ratmalana on or before 12.10.2017 via registered post
Nato: Only male – applicants are eligible to apply for these posts.
- Should be a citizen of Sri Lanka
- Applicants should be excellent in character
- Age should not less than 18 years and not more than 45 years
- Every applicant should be in good mental and physical order to serve in any part of the island and to discharge duties and functions of the post
Educational & Professional Qualifications
- Should pass General Certificate of Education (Ordinary Level) Examination in six (06) subjects with two credit passes in one sitting
- Prior experience on the relevant field would be considered as a special qualification.
Salary Code : PL1-2016
Salary Scale: Rs. 24,250-10X 250-10X270-10X300-12X330-Rs.36,410/=
(This salary scheme is come into operation from 01.01.2020 and
the salary for your appointment date is determined in terms of the provisions
set out in the schedule II of the P A Circular No.03/2016)
Method of Recruitment
- Recruitments will be made on a structured interview and a practical test conducted for qualified applicants
- Grade of recruitment- Grade III
Applicants should furnish copies of under mentioned certificates appended to application.
- Birth Certificate
- Educational Certificates (Result sheet and School Leaving Certificate)
- Vocational Certificates ( N.V.Q)
- Certificates related to experience If any)
Existing Vacancies under the category of Primary Non Skilled
- Daily News – 2017.09.22
- Government jobs
- we give information under more categories in this website . They are educational, Job vacancies , Courses and tenders. All information are given through newspapers , Gazette and internet . Main ownership of these information is belonged to the website .All Publications and Notifications posted here are taken from official sources.With the purpose of ready information availability to Sri Lankans.