Closing date – 2017.08.21
INSTITUTE – Sampath Bank PLC
Vacancy Details – The job holder would report to the Group Company Secretary and be responsible for the efficient administration of Corporate Secretarial work and closely work with Group Company Secretary and senior team of the Company, particularly with regard to ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements
Job Title – Assistant Company Secretary
• Convening and attending Board Meetings, Annual General Meetings, Extraordinary General Meetings, Committee Meetings and handling all related matters.
• Preparing Board Resolutions and Circular Resolutions.
• Handling all matters at the Registrar of Companies.
• Preparation of the Annual Report and related documents.
• Handling matters with regard to Dividend payments, Rights issues, Bonus issues, Debenture issues.
• Liaising with the regulators such as Colombo Stock Exchange, Securities & Exchange Commission, Central Bank etc.
• Handling correspondence with shareholders and debenture holders and
• Handling all other secretarial functions.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Attorney-at-Law/a Member of the Institute of Chartered Corporate Secretaries in Sri Lanka/Member of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators in UK or candidates with full qualification registered as a Company Secretary.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in company secretarial work and be familiar with agreements, attending to matters relating to registration of companies. Preference will be given to those who possess working experience in a recognized financial institution/ subsidiaries of such institution.
• Should be fluent in English Language with excellent writing skills.
• Should have a diplomatic approach and the confidence to liaise with senior staff and Board members.
• High level of computer literacy.
• High degree of integrity and confidentiality.
• Applications from those who are about to complete/acquire the above qualifications may also be considered and if chosen will be designated appropriately
The Remuneration package is negotiable and would be in line with the applicant’s experience and qualifications.
Please send your CV to – email@example.com
Address – Head of Human Resources , Siyapatha Finance PLC , 46/12, Sayuru Sevana , Nawam Mawatha , Colombo 02
Contact Number -011 7605605
Fax Number – 011 7605606
Email address – firstname.lastname@example.org