Closing Date – 2017.10.11
Provincial General Hospital, Kurunegala
Quotations are hereby invited up to 10.00 a.m. on 11.10.2017. to remove the unclaimed remaining Dead Bodies and Organ Pans lying at the Mortuary of this Hospital. for the Year 2017/2018. The quotations, thus received will be opened immediately thereafter on the same day and the Bidder or his authorized Representative will be allowed to be present on this occasion.
Only the Bidders who are able to meet the following requirements, should submit quotations.
I. The bodies (Corpses) should be buried enclosed in a economically made Coffins.
2. These bodies should be disposed on Fridays of the first and second weeks of each month.
3. Bidder should be able to have the necessary staff and the transport facilities for the purpose.
4. Selected, successful Bidder should enter into an agreement with the Hospital. and should abide by the agreed terms and conditions stated in the agreement, to the letter.
5. A certified copy of the Business Names Registration Certificate should be attached to the Bid Application, for each Tender.
6. A photostat copy of the Tenderer’s National Identity Card issued by Department of the Registration of Persons, should be attached to the Application of Tender.
Tender documents could be obtained from the Head Office of the Hospital. up to 3.00 p.m. on 09.10.2017 on production of the receipt for the payment of a non-refundable fee of Rs. 500.00. made to the Cashier, of the Hospital.
Duly completed Quotations, marked ‘The name of work tendered‘ on the top left hand corner of the envelope enclosing Bids addressed to the “Chairman, Regional Procurement Committee. “Teaching Hospital. Kurunegala” should either be sent by Registered Post, or be deposited in the Tender Box, kept at the Office of the Chief Accountant of the Hospital. if hand delivered.
Successful Bidder, selected by the panel of Evaluation. should deposit a Bid Security of Its. 30,000.00 in cash or by way of a Bank Guarantee with the Hospital and enter into an agreement with the Hospital and in case, if the Bidder has performed the relevant assigned work, fruitfully the deposit will be refunded at the end of the prescribed period (One year from the date of award of the contract). Further details in this regard could be obtained from the Administration Officer of the Hospital, over ‘telephone No. 037-2233905. if required.
In case of any problem over the tender of this Procurment, the decision of the Procurement Committee should be deemed final and binding.
Regional Procurement Committee,
Provincial General Hospital,
- Dailynews – 2017.09.22
- Government tenders
- Government jobs and Education in srilanka
- we give information under more categories in this website . They are educational, Job vacancies , Courses and tenders. All information are given through newspapers , Gazette and internet . Main ownership of these information is belonged to the website .All Publications and Notifications posted here are taken from official sources.With the purpose of ready information availability to Sri Lankans