Health MINISTRY OF HEALTH, NUTRITION & INDIGENOUS MEDICINE GLOBAL FUND TO FIGHT AIDS, TUBERCULOSIS & MALARIA (GFATM)
The Ministry of Health, Nutrition & Indigenous Medicine is the Principal Recipient of tour grants awarded by the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (GFATM). The four grants involve in the prevention and control of HIV/AIDS and Tuberculosis, prevention of re-introduction of Malaria in to Sri Lanka. This Grant Cycle is expected to run up to end of 2018.
Applications are called from qualified and experienced individuals for the Human Resource & Compliance position at the GFATM Project Management Unit (PMU).
Post of Human Resource & Compliance Specialist – 01 Vacancy
(PS 03 as per the Management Services Circular Na 01/2016 (24.03.2016)
A fulltime service of a HR & Compliance Specialist is required in the Project Management Unit. He/she will be responsible for effective Management of all HR and Compliance Management activities related to GFATM Grants under the Ministry of Health, Nutrition & Indigenous Medicine. In collaboration with the Project Director, GFATM and Directors of the National STD/AIDS Control Programme (NSACP), the National Programme for Tuberculosis Control & Chest Diseases (NPTCCD), the Anti-Malaria Campaign (AMC) Grants, the HR & Compliance Specialist ensures successful implementation of HR /Law / Admin related issues for all three Grants where the Ministry of Health, Nutrition & Indigenous Medicine is the Principal Recipient.
Required qualifications, experience and competencies
1. Degree OR Masters in Human Resources Management AND/OR Law from a recognized University OR Attorney-at-law with a related Degree having minimum 01 10 year experience in relevant field is required.
2. Formal training / Experience in Government OR Corporate organization in Human Resource Management is an essential requirement.
3. Membership of recognized professional organization in the related fields OR formal certification will be an asset.
4. Professional Qualification in relevant fields would be a definite advantage.
5. Excellent working knowledge of law and regulations of the Government of Sri Lanka and the Global Fund related to staff management, financial regulations, procurement and other related aspects essential.
6. Highest proficiency in English and Sinhala is required. Fluency in Tamil language would be an advantage
7. Should be able to manage confidential information.
8. Be a good team player.
1. The duty station will be Colombo but may need to travel to project implementation sites all over the country.
2. Age should be below 57 years as at 31.12.2018.
3. Strong computer skills – word processing, presentation, internet and email software is a must.
4. Demonstrated communication skills (written and oral) and negotiation /consultation skills.
5. Preference will be given to those who have prior working experience in a similar capacity in foreign funded projects, especially in the public sector.
6. Recruitment will be on contract basis.
7. Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview.
8. Selected applicant should be able to take up the assignment within reasonable time period preferably within one month.
9. The initial contract will be for one year, of which first six months will be on probation. The contract period is renewable annually for the next three years subject to the satisfactory performance demonstrated at formal performance appraisal by the supervising officers and Global Fund written approval.
10. Salary is as per the PS3 level of the Management Services Circular No 01/2016 (24.03.2016) and other Management Services Circulars.
11. The contribution of the employer for EPF is 12% and ETF is 3% of the salary. The EPF contribution of the employee is 8% of the salary.
12. Candidates who are already in the public service should send their application through the relevant Head of the Department / CEO of the Department who should indicate that the candidate could be released in the event of being selected to the assignment, All applications should be sent along with CV and copies of relevant certificates and documents in order to prove the qualification and experience. State “Application for Post of Human Resource & Compliance Specialist – GFATM Project” on top of the left side of envelope to reach the below address within 14 days of this advertisement,
The Project Director,
GFATM Project Office, I 3rd Floor, Public Health Complex,
No 555/5, Elvitigala Mawalha, Colombo 05.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org I Tel No: 0112581918 I Fax : 0112368885
- Sunday Observer- 2017.10.15
- Government jobs in Srilanka
- Education papers
- General knowledge
- we give information under more categories in this website . They are educational, Job vacancies , Courses and tenders. All information are given through newspapers , Gazette and internet . Main ownership of these information is belonged to the website .All Publications and Notifications posted here are taken from official sources.With the purpose of ready information availability to Sri Lanka