Closing Date – 2017.10.16
MINISTRY OF PLANTATION INDUSTRIES
TEA SMALL HOLDING DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
Applications are called from qualified applicants who arc citizens of Sri Lanka for the following post existing vacant in the Tea Small Holding Development Authority.
01. Post ASSISTANT REGIONAL MANAGER (EXTENSION)
Management Services Category (MM 1-1)
02. Age : Should be not below 22 years and not above 45 (This upper age limit will not be applicable to the internal applicants)
03. Salary Scale : As per Management Services Circular No. 2/2016 Its. 53,175 – 10×1375 15×1910 = 95,575/- (Monthly) (The initial salary Rs. 53,175/. will be effective from 01.01.2020. Recruitment salary step – 2017 is Rs. 36,654/-) in addition, Government approved allowances will also be paid.
04. Qualifications : External Applicants A Degree in Agricultural Science or in Plantation Management obtained from a University recognized by the University Grants Commission
A minimum of one year (01) experience in a Government Dept. State Corporation, Board, Statutory Institute or in a reputed private sector organization in agricultural extension work.
Same qualifications as above
Completion of not less than 05 years active period of service in a post in the field of Agricultural Development / extension in the Service Category of Junior Management OM) Service in the Tea Small Holding Development Authority
05. Method of Recruitment : By a structural interview
6. Other : Provisions made in the establishment code will apply to all recruitments.
7. Fringe Benefits : The selected applicant shall contribute 10% of his salary to the Employees Provident Fund or to any other type of Provident Fund under the Employees Provident Fund Act No. 15 of 1958 and a sum not less than 15% of the salary will be contributed by the Authority, as EPF Membership Fee. In addition 3% ETF will be paid by the Authority.
8. Mode of Application : Applications containing all bio-data of the applicant and with copies of all educational and experience certificates should be sent to the address below by registered post . The post applied for should be written on the top left hand corner of the envelope. Applicants from Govt. Departments, Govt. State Corporations / Statutory Boards should channel their application through their respective Heads of Departments with his/her recommendation.
9. Closing Date of Applications : Applications should be sent to reach on or before 16th October 2017.
Tea Small Holding Development Authority
No. 70, Parliament Road,
- Daily news 2017.10.02
- Government Jobs
- we give information under more categories in this website . They are educational, Job vacancies , Courses and tenders. All information are given through newspapers , Gazette and internet . Main ownership of these information is belonged to the website .All Publications and Notifications posted here are taken from official sources.With the purpose of ready information availability to Sri Lankans.