Closing Date – 2017.10.10
MINISTRY OF PLANTATION INDUSTRIES
COCONUT RESEARCH INSTITUTE
Applications arc invited from citizens of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka for the following posts of the Coconut Research Institute.
01. Post of Experimental Officer (Tamil Medium)
External: Degree in Science / Agriculture/ Plantation Management from a recognized university
Internal : Ten (10) years satisfactory service in Technical Of Management Assistant-tech category. Riding licence is desired.
Language Proficiency: Applicant should be fluent in both Tamil & English languages & able to work with Tamil Computer Key board. Working knowledge of Sinhala is an advantage.
Responsibilities; Under the supervision of Head, Technology Transfer Division the incumbent will be responsible for:
i. Translation of English / Sinhala documents to Tamil
ii. Technology Transfer activities especially in Tamil speaking areas
iii. Conduct technology transfer research
• The upper age limit will not apply to internal candidate.
Age : Should be not less than 22 years and not more than 45 years.
Salary Category : MA 4
Salary Scale : Rs. 37,970/- 10×755/- 153(930/. 5×1,135/- 65,145/-
Entitled to a salary as mentioned in the table below from 01.01.2017 as per Circular No. 2/2016
1. Applicants should be citizens of Sri Lanka.
2. Applicants should have the physical & mental fitness.
3. Willing to serve in any pan of Si Lanka.
1. Following monthly allowances are paid in addition to the basic salary and the adjustment allowance
I. Cost of Living allowance of Rs. 7,800/-
II. Tea allowance of Rs. 50/-
2. Emoluments are presently free from income Tax
3. Gratuity will be paid in accordance with the Gratuity Act No.12 of 1983 and MSD Circular No. 2/2016 on 25.04.2016,
4. Contributory Medical Aid Scheme is available for employees in Coconut Research Institute.
5. Provident Fund and Employees Trust Fund. The candidates will be required to contribute 10% and the Board will contribute 15% to PF and 3% to ETF of the Salary
6. Other fringe Benefits applicable to employees of the Coconut Research Board. Applicants should forward their signed applications with copies of birth certificate, other certificates character certificates together with names. addresses and telephone numbers of two non-related referee, by registered post to reach the Chairman. Coconut Research Board, Lunuwila, 61150, on or before 10th October 2017.
Late applications will be rejected.
Applications from officers in Government Departments / Corporations / Statutory Boards should be forwarded through their respective Heads. A copy may be sent directly.
Please mark the post applied for on the top left-hand comer of the envelope.
Please note that the applications without copies of the relevant certificates will be rejected. T
his advertisement is published in the CRI Website of www.cri.gpv.lk
CANVASSING WILL BE A DISQUALIFICATION.
Coconut Research Board
- Daily news – 2017.09.18
- Government jobs
- we give information under more categories in this website . They are educational, Job vacancies , Courses and tenders. All information are given through newspapers , Gazette and internet . Main ownership of these information is belonged to the website .All Publications and Notifications posted here are taken from official sources.With the purpose of ready information availability to Sri Lankans.