Closing Date – 2017.10.23
Ministry of Higher Education And Highways
Applications are invited from citizens of Sri Lanka for the following Post in Foreign Aid Project (within the range of US $ 100-250 million) under Ministry of Higher Education & Highways.
This project established under the Provisions of the Management Service Circular No. 1/2016 of the Treasury as Project Management Units (PMU).
Post 01. Internal Auditor
Qualifications required for the post are given below.
1 Internal Auditor (PS 4)
Minimum Qualifications & Experience (1 or 2 below)
1. Basic degree on Auditing / Accounting obtained from a university recognized by the University Grants Commission or having passed the Intermediate Examination of a reputed Professional Institute in the Accountancy Field.
Minimum 08 years Post Qualification on field of Auditing / Accountancy.
2. Being an Officer of Class III/II or above in the Government All Island Services or similar services related to the Auditing / Accountancy.
Minimum 09 years experience in a Post of Class III/II
01. Age Limit: Below 65 years
02. Salary: Salary will be paid based on the Management Service Circular No. 01/2016 of the General “treasury.
03. Terms of Employment: The appointment will be on contract basis, initially for a period of one year. Extension could be considered based on the performance.
04. Other Benefits: Employees’ Provident Fund contribution by the Project 12% against 08% by the Employee plus an additional contribution of 03% towards Employees’ ‘Mist Fund from the Basic Salary.
Applications stating full particulars of qualifications, experience and other relevant information and two non-related referees should be sent under registered cover with the name of the post (within the range of US $ 100.250 million) as appearing in the advertisement written on the top left-hand corner of the envelope to Secretary. Ministry of Higher Education & Highways, “Maganeguma Mahamedura”, No. 216, Denzil Kobbekaduwa Mawatha, Koswatta, Battaramulla on or before 23.10.2017. Applicants employed in Govt. Departments, State Corporations, Boards and Authorities should send their applications through the Heads of their respective organizations.
Ministry of Higher Education & Highways
- Daily news- 2017.10.10
- Government Exams Details
- we give information under more categories in this website . They are educational, Job vacancies , Courses and tenders. All information are given through newspapers , Gazette and internet . Main ownership of these information is belonged to the website .All Publications and Notifications posted here are taken from official sources.With the purpose of ready information availability to Sri Lankans.