Deadline for Application: 10 October 2017
MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION & HIGHWAYS
Applications are invited from citizens of Sri Lanka for the following post in Foreign Aid Project under Ministry of Higher Education & Highways. This project established under the Provisions of the Management Service Circular No.1/2016 of the Treasury as Project Management Unit (PMU)
Project Accountant (PS 4)
Minimum Qualifications & Experience (1 or 2 below)
1. A Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field which is recognized by the University Grants Commission
Having passed the intermediate examination of a recognized professional institute in the relevant field.
At least 09 years post qualifying experience in the relevant field.
2. An officer of the Government All Island Services Class III/II or above of similar status in the relevant field
At least 11 years’ experience in the Class III/11 post.
Common Conditions :
1. Age Limit : Below 65 years.
2. Salary : Based on the Management Service Circular No. 01/2016 of the Treasury
3. Terms of Employment : The appointment will be on contract basis, initially for a period of one year. Extension could be considered based on performance
4. Other Benefits :Employees Provident Fund contribution by the Project 12% against 08% by the Employee plus an additional contribution of 03% towards Employees Trust Fund.
Applications stating full particulars of qualifications, experience and other relevant information and two non – related referees should be sent under registered cover with the name of the post as appearing in the advertisement written on the top left hand corner of the envelope to Secretary, Ministry of Higher Education & Highways, “Maganeguma Mahamedura”, No. 216, Denzil Kobbekaduwa Mawatha, Koswatta, Battaramulla on or before 10.10. 2017. Applicants employed in Govt. Departments, State Corporations, Boards and Authorities should send their applications through the Head of their respective organization.
Ministry of Higher Education & Highways
- Daily news/Dinamina – 2017.09.26
- Government jobs
- we give information under more categories in this website . They are educational, Job vacancies , Courses and tenders. All information are given through newspapers , Gazette and internet . Main ownership of these information is belonged to the website .All Publications and Notifications posted here are taken from official sources.With the purpose of ready information availability to Sri Lankans.