Closing Date – 2017.10.02
SRI LANKA BUREAU OF FOREIGN EMPLOYMENT
(MINISTRY OF FOREIGN EMPLOYMENT)
Sri Lanka Bureau of Foreign Employment (SLBFE), a statutory body functioning under the Ministry of Foreign Employment wishes to recruit dynamic, pro-active, suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the vacancies of following positions.
Assistant Manager (Maintenance) MM 1-1 (Grade II)
Qualifications – A Degree in Civil Engineering which is recognized by the U.G.C.
Having obtained a certificate of proficiency not below than the National Vocational Qualification Level 7, issued by a Technical / Vocational Training Institute accepted by Tertiary and Vocational Education Commission.
A minimum of five (05) years post qualifying experience In public service, a corporation, statutory body / institution or a reputed private Institution.
Salary Scale – MM 1-1; (Grade II) Rs. [53,175-1375×10-1910×15-95,5751 (This salary scale will be effective from 01.01.2020)
Assistant Manager (Vehicle Maintenance)— MM 1-1 (Grade II)
Qualifications – A Degree in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering which is recognized by the U.G.C.
Five (05) years post qualifying experience in a recognized establishment after obtaining the first degree
Salary Scale – MM 1-1, (Grade II) Rs. [53,175-1375x 10-1910×15-95,5751 (This salary scale will be effective from 01.01.2020)
• The employment will be on permanent basis and selected candidates would be placed on initial salary step as per the salary conversion tables of the Circular No.0212016 dated 25.04.2016 issued by the Department of Management Services
. • The SLBFE will contribute a sum equivalent to (15%) of the salary to the Employees Provident Fund and 3% to the Employees Trust Fund
• Age should not be less than 22 years and not more than 45 years.
Other Fringe Benefits available at present:
• Encashment of Medical bills, Reimbursement of unutilized medical leave, loans (Distress, Vehicle), uniform allowance and reimbursement of 213 of loan interest for Housing Loans, Annual bonus will be paid as per Treasury Circulars.
Application together with copies of testimonials should be sent under Registered Post addressed to the General Manager, Sri Lanka Bureau of Foreign Employment, No. 234, Denzil Kobbekaduwa Mawatha, Koswatta, Battaramulia on or before 02.10.2017 (Employees of Government Institutions should submit their applications through the respective Heads of institution).
(Post applied for should be mentioned on the top left hand corner of the envelope)
Sri Lanka Bureau of Foreign Employment,
No. 234, Denzil Kobbekaduwa Mawatha, Koswatta,
- Sunday Observer – 2017.09.17
- Government jobs
- we give information under more categories in this website . They are educational, Job vacancies , Courses and tenders. All information are given through newspapers , Gazette and internet . Main ownership of these information is belonged to the website .All Publications and Notifications posted here are taken from official sources.With the purpose of ready information availability to Sri Lankans.