Closing Date – 2017.10.15
MINISTRY OF FISHERIES AND AQUATIC RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT
NATIONAL AQUACULTURE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY OF SRI LANKA (NAQDA)
Applications are invited for the undermentioned post from citizens of Sri Lanka possessing the requisite qualifications and experience.
Post: Assistant Director (Coastal) – MM – 1-3
Qualifications & Experience
(a) BSc General degree in Bio-Science or a Special degree in one of the areas of Zoology or Fisheries / Aquaculture or BSc degree in Food Science & Nutrition / Agriculture / Veterinary Science which is recognized by the University Grants Commission with (01) year experience in Aquaculture / Fisheries in a Government Department / Statutory Body or Reputed Mercantile Establishment.
(b) Minimum of Five (5) years experience in a post in Junior Manager Category (1M) in Aquaculture / Extension field of the Authority.
Salary Scale: MM 1.3-2006 Rs. (26,970.10×645. 15×925 – 47.295) MM 1.3-2016 Rs. (55.925 10×1375 15×1910 98.325)
1. Age: Should be not less than 22 years and not more than 45 years. The upper age limit will not apply to the internal candidates.
2. Applicants from the Government / Local Governmental Departments / Corporations / Statutory Bodies should channel their applications through the respective heads.
3. Applications giving the full particulars (with photocopies of all certificates) should be sent under the registered cover with the name of the post applied for stated on left-hand corner of the envelope to reach ‘Chairman, National Aquaculture Development Authority of Sri Lanka. No. 41/1. New Parliament Road. Pelawatta, Battaramulla” on or before 15th October 2017.
National Aquaculture Development Authority of Sri Lanka.
- Daily news – 2017.09.25
- Government jobs
- Government jobs in srilanka Jobs
- we give information under more categories in this website . They are educational, Job vacancies , Courses and tenders. All information are given through newspapers , Gazette and internet . Main ownership of these information is belonged to the website .All Publications and Notifications posted here are taken from official sources.With the purpose of ready information availability to Sri Lankans