Business Development Associates (Credit Card & Personal Loan)
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional
development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used
in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited – Sri Lanka is a licensed commercial bank supervised by the Central Bank of Sri Lanka.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a
focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
When you join HSBC, you’ll enjoy a supportive culture and have access to employee benefits such as:
• Learning support for acquiring skills related to the job
• Progressive career advancement opportunities
• Opportunity to work in a diversified and flexible work culture
• An attractive basic salary and a quarterly incentive scheme
• Medical insurance coverage and work life coaching for you and your immediate family
What will you be doing as a Business Development Associate?
Contributing to the Retail Banking & Wealth Management business by:
• Working with Sales Managers to plan daily/weekly/monthly sales activities in line with agreed sales plan and overall sales strategy
• Consistently achieving individual sales plan
• Updating and maintaining accurate record of all sales activities in a timely manner
• Building relationship with key and top corporates to explore business opportunities and cater to their banking needs
Adopting a needs-based selling approach by:
• Building a rapport and establishing customer needs
• Identifying and matching customers’ financial needs to the retail banking solution
• Consistently following-up and following-through on customer’s application within the stipulated timelines
Complying with the code of sales ethics and professional conduct by:
• Maintaining a professional and fair conduct in all dealings with customers and other stakeholders at all times
• Meeting and upholding requirements of Sales Quality Standards
• Maintaining absolute confidentiality with regard to customer information
To be successful in this role, you will need the following:
• Completion of GCE A/L Examinations and be above the age of 18 years
• Sales experience in financial industry or other retail consumer products will be an added advantage
• Excellent communication in English and strong interpersonal skills
• A passion for in delivering superior sales and customer service
• A professional, goal-oriented and innovative approach, and be well-organised
Some careers shine brighter than others.
Please be aware that job offers have been made by unauthorised persons claiming to represent HSBC via, including but not limited to, e-mails or social networking services. They would typically purport to offer a position at HSBC in return for a fee and/or payment. If you receive such a message or an offer, please do not respond or share any personal information and refrain from making any payments. In case of doubt
and to confirm the authenticity of any job openings at HSBC, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. HSBC shall not assume any responsibilities for any offers made by such unauthorised persons.
To apply for this role, please send your full CV to email@example.com with the subject
“Business Development Associates“