Vacancies in 3268 – SRI – Asian Development Bank (ADB)
funded Mahaweli Water Security Investment Program (MWSIP)
Ministry of Mahaweli Development and Environment
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified citizens of Sri Lanka, for the following posts in Program Management Unit (PMU) and Project Implementation Units of MWSIP, to be employed on contract basis.
Senior Technical Officer, Senior Environment Officer, Senior Engineer, Deputy Project Director, Irrigation Engineer, Civil Engineer, Earth Resource Engineer, Senior Acquisition Officer
1. Applicants should be below 65 years of age.
2. All officers are expected to perform their duties in liaison and coordination activities with relevant Government Organizations and other agencies.
3. Work experience in foreign funded projects in Sri Lanka will be an added advantage. 4. Proficiency in English. familiarity with government regulations and computer literacy are essential prerequisites for these posts.
5. Employment contracts are for three years renewable annually based on performance and the requirement of the programs/projects.
6. Government approved salary scales with allowances as per the Management Services Circular No. 01/2016 and any revisions thereafter.
The applicants are requested to forward their applications along with their Curriculum Vitae giving educational, professional qualifications and experience with two contacts of non-relative referees in registered post on or before 05 April 2018 to reach the address given below and indicate the post applied for, on the top left-hand corner of the envelope.
Program Director (MWSIP)
Mahaweli Water Security Investment Program
Ministry of Mahaweli Development & Environment
No. 493-1/1, T.B. Jayah Mawatha, Colombo 10.
Shortlisted applicants based on highest qualifications & experience. will be called for an interview and selection will be based on merit. Therefore, any Influence or making representation for the recruitment process could be resulted for rejection of the application. Copies of the certificates to prove basic qualifications should be attached with the application and all the incomplete applications will be rejected.
Applicants who are in the Government / Semi Government Sector should forward their applications through their respective Heads of Departments.