Closing date – 2017.08.28
INSTITUTE – Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC
Vacancy Details – Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC VACANCIES
Applications are called from citizens of So Lanka who have qualifications for the following post.
Chief Executive Officer
Description – Serendib Finance Limited, is a fully owned subsidiary of Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC, the most awarded Bank in Sri Lanka, listed amongst the Top 1000 Banks in the world for the seventh consecutive year
Serendib Finance Limited is a specialized leasing company that engages in leasing, mortgage loans and other credit products with branches in Colombo, Kaduruwela, Mahiyangana, Dambulla, Kelaniya, Negombo, Matara, Embilipitiya, Kurunegala and Anuradhapura in addition to Kandy, where it is headquartered.
With the strong backing of the Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC, the company proposes to expand and diversify its activities within the country and we invite applications from candidates who are confident of meeting our expectations to fill the following position.
Job Profile / Main Responsibilities :
• Work together with the Board of Directors of Serendib Finance Limited to ensure achievement of the company’s goals and strategies in the micro finance arena.
• Provide overall strategic direction in line with the business objectives in micro finance.
• New product development and product management.
• Development and implementation of marketing campaigns. • To action market research endeavours.
• Conduct periodic reviews, analyse and constructive reporting on performance.
• Implementation of credit evaluation and approval process, loan disbursement process and debt recovery mechanisms etc.
Source – Sunday Observer 2017.08.13
Applicant’s Profile :
• A proven track record in the senior management level in the sphere of microfinance for minimum 5 years
• Degree in Business Management / Finance or Agriculture from a recognized University or
• Diploma or equivalent qualification in the field of microfinance from a recognized institution will be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be provided with an attractive remuneration package, including fringe benefits, commensurate with benchmarked financial institutions.
Applications with all relevant information should be submitted to reach the under – mentioned within 14 days of this advertisement with the post applied for, marked on the top left corner of the envelope via post or by an email.
Send your cv – email@example.com
Deputy General Manager – Human Resource Management
Address – COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC No. 21, Sir Razik Fareed Mawatha, Colombo 01
Contact Number –
Fax Number – +94 11 2449889
Email address – firstname.lastname@example.org