Closing Date – 2017.10.02
CEYLON SHIPPING CORPORATION LTD
Ceylon Shipping Corporation Ltd. is fully owned by the Government of Sri Lanka.
Applications are invited to recruit suitable candidates holding citizenship of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka and possessing the relevant qualifications and experience for the following post.
Post of Management Assistant (Wharf) – MA (1:2) — (Two Vacancies)
• Educational Qualifications :
Having passed the G.C.E. (O/L) examination in six subjects in one sitting with four credits including
I. Sinhala /Tamil
Having passed the G.C.E. (A/L) examination in three subjects other than the General Paper.
Employees of the categories of Primary Level – Skilled / Unskilled who possess the following qualifications arc eligible to apply.
• Educational Qualifications :
Having passed the G.C.E. (0/L) examination in six subjects in one sitting with four credits including
i Sinhala / Tamil
• Other :
Having completed a minimum of five (05) years satisfactory service in a permanent post under the above employee category.
• Other Qualifications (General):
- Ability to work in English Language
- Holding valid Customs House Agent’s Pass (CHA Pass) with minimum of 01 year’s experience.
- Competence in handling Customs and BOI Import Export Documentation. Knowledge of Customs & BOI Regulations on Import & Export Procedures. Having a Valid Motorcycle Riding License
- Competence in Computer Literacy •
Salary scale : MA 1-2 – 2016 A: Rs. (27,910 -10 x 300- 7 x 350 12 x 600- 12 x 710 – 49,080) As per the Revised Salary with effect from 01/01/2016 Initial Point of (MA 1:2) Category, is Rs. 19,234/-
Age Limit : Should be not less than 18 years and not more than 45 years.
Method of Recruitment : Written competitive examination and/ or a structured Inters 1,, by a Panel appointed by the appointing Authority.
1) E. P.F/E.T.F
2) Surgical & Hospitalization cover for indoor and outdoor treatments
3) Comprehensive Personal and Accident cover
4) Encashment of non utilized Medical Leave
5) Annual Bonus
6) Staff Loans and Housing Loan on concessionary terms
7) Subsidized vehicle loan
• Processing of Import & Export documents at Customs
• Liaise with Customs and BOI in order to ensure all Import & Export movement (air sea cargo) attended on time
• Carry out Customs / BOI Export CUSDEC processing
• Obtain approvals from required authorities
• All Applications together with Copies of Educational / Professional certificates certified by the applicant as true copy with Birth certificate, other relevant certificates and addresses of two non-related referees should be forwarded by registered post to reach the Chairman – CSCL within 10 days of this advertisement.
• Please indicate the post applied on the top left hand corner of the envelope
• Applications from employees of Public Sector Organizations should be forwarded through the respective Heads of Institutions.
• Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
Non-conformity with the above requirements will result in the application being rejected. Canvassing of any form will be a disqualification.
Ceylon Shipping Corporation Ltd.,
No: 27, MICH Building,
Sir Razik Fareed Mawatha (Bristol Street),
Application – Download
- Daily News – 2017.10.02
- Government jobs
- we give information under more categories in this website . They are educational, Job vacancies , Courses and tenders. All information are given through newspapers , Gazette and internet . Main ownership of these information is belonged to the website .All Publications and Notifications posted here are taken from official sources.With the purpose of ready information availability to Sri Lankans.