Closing Date – 2017.10.27
Kundasale Pradeshiya Sabha
Posts Vacant in the Central Province Public Service
APPLICATIONS are hereby called for recruitment to the following vacant posts existing in the Kundasale Pradeshiya
Sabha, from permanent residents of Kundasale Pradeshiya Sabha, who possess under mentioned qualifications
01. General Conditions for Recruitment :
(i) Should be citizens of Sri Lanka,
(ii) The age limits is not less than 18 years and not more than 45 years at the closing date of applications. Upper age limit will not applicable to the applicants those who are presently employed permanently in Government Institutions.
(iii) Should establish most immediate 03 years of permanent residency within the authority areas of Kundasale
Pradeshiya Sabha (Residency should be proved by the Voter Register or the certificate issued by the Divisional Secretary).
(iv) Should have an excellent moral character and physically sound.
(v) Should not have been convicted by a Court of Law under Penal Code.
(vi) Should not be dismissed from the Government or Local Government services.
(vii) Should not be a retired person under Public Administration Circular No. 44/90.
(viii) Special attention will be given to those who are already serving in casual/substitute/temporary/contract/ voluntary or permanent basis in Kundasale Pradeshiya Sabha.
(ix) The Secretary to the Kundasale Pradeshiya Sabha reserve all such powers to delay or alter such recruitment or cancel or amend this notification after calling applications or during such process and if substituting or amending new recruitment procedures in the Central Province.
02. Terms of Employment :
(i) These posts are permanent and pensionable. Subjected to a period of probation for three years. Permanent
employees are subjected to a period of probation for 01 year.
(ii) Should make contribution to the Widows’/Widowers’ and Orphans Pension Scheme.
(iii) Should be obtainable proficiency in Official Languages related to the post, as per Public Administration Circular No. 01/2014.
(iv) In addition to the terms and conditions of recruitment, appointees should comply with regulations of Establishment Code of the Republic of Sri Lanka, the Financial Regulations, orders from the Government
Departments and the orders that may be laid down from time to time by Central Provincial Council or the Kundasale Pradeshiya Sabha.
03. All candidates who possess required qualifications will be called for interview. The applications should be enclosed with copies of the following documents :
(i) Certificate of Birth,
(ii) Certificates of Educational Qualifications,
(iii) A Photostat copy of National Identity Card,
(iv) Certificate of residential proof certified by the Divisional Secretary,
(v) 02 recent character certificate (01 from Grama Niladhari),
(vi) Experience certificates,
(vii) Certificates of other qualification.
04. Prepared application according to the specimen given below with bio data including professional qualifications, with copies of other certificates should be sent under Registered Post to the address given below or handed over in person
on or before 27.10.2017.
05. The post applied for should be clearly marked on the left hand side of the envelope enclosing application.
06. Officers already in the Government Service or Provincial Public Services should forward their applications
through their Heads of Institutions.
07. Late applications received after the closing date will be rejected.
S . R. Athauda,
Kundasale Pradeshiya Sabha.
Our Sinhala site – https://puwatha.com
- Government Gazette 2017.09.029
- Government Jobs
- we give information under more categories in this website . They are educational, Job vacancies , Courses and tenders. All information are given through newspapers , Gazette and internet . Main ownership of these information is belonged to the website .All Publications and Notifications posted here are taken from official sources.With the purpose of ready information availability to Sri Lankans.