Applications called for the Post of Assistant Investigation Officer
Applications are called to recruit an officer for the post of Assistant Investigation Officer at the Judicial Service
9. Applications should be submitted in accordance with the relevant specimen from the applications which do not confirm to the specimen application form and the incomplete applications will be rejected without any notice. Any disadvantage caused due to submitting incomplete applications will have to be borne by the candidate himself.
10. Dully filled applications should be forwarded by registered pots personally to the address “Secretary, Judicial Service Commission Secretariat, Hulftsdrop, Colombo 12” on or before 15.03.2018.
11. The top left hand corner of the envelope containing the application should be clearly marked “Recruitment to the post of Assistant Investigation Officer”.
12. Applications from officers in Public Service/ Co-operations should be forwarded through their Heads of the Departments/Co-operations.
13. No other officer in this office except the Secretary, Judicial Service Commission should be contacted in relation to the applications or any other relevant document.
14. Attention of the candidates is focused to the general conditions relevant to Public Service appointments Published in the Gazette of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka.