Closing Date – 2017.10.13
We are looking for highly motivated individuals with right attitudes to fill the following vacancy
POST OF ACCOUNTANT GRADE II
1. Qualifications :
i. Should be a member of the ICASL OR CIMA OR ACCA
ii. Should be conversant with popular PC Based Application Packages
iii. Preference will be given to those who possess Accounting/ Finance Degree from a recognized University iv. Strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal
2. Experience – Should possess 02 years post qualifying experience as an Accountant in a reputed establishment
3. Age – Below 37 years on the closing date of applications
4. Method of selection : Selection will be made after an interview
5. Salary – The remuneration package offered will be attractive. In addition, the selectee will receive attractive fringe benefits for the post
The selected candidates will have to perform duties at any Airport in any part of the Island as and when necessary.
If you are interested and possess the relevant qualifications and experience please refer our Web site www.airport.ik>Corporate>Enrolment>Careers for job scope and key responsibilities and send in your resume prepared according to the specimen application given in the same Website with copies of the relevant certificates to the following address on or before October 13, 2017 only by Registered post. Please indicate the post applied for on the Top Left Hand Corner of the Envelope.
Please note that the applications without copies of the .relevant certificates and forwarded in other modes and not in accordance with the specimen given on our Website will be rejected.
Please note that only the short listed candidates will be notified.
AIRPORT & AVIATION SERVICES (SRI LANKA) LIMITED
BANDARANAIKE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
Details in sinhala – Puwatha.com
- Source Sunday Observer – 2017.10.01
- Government Exams Details
- we give information under more categories in this website . They are educational, Job vacancies , Courses and tenders. All information are given through newspapers , Gazette and internet . Main ownership of these information is belonged to the website .All Publications and Notifications posted here are taken from official sources.With the purpose of ready information availability to Sri Lankans.