POST OF JUNIOR EXECUTIVE (IT)
NETWORK & COMMUNICATION – GRADE IV
JOBS IN SRILANKA
Applications are invited from eligible candidates who possess the undermentioned qualifications and experience for the Post of Junior Executive (IT) – Network & Communication – Grade IV in the National Savings Bank
( 1 ) Candidates should be citizens of Sri Lanka
(2) Educational/Professional Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in IT from a recognized University
• Possess trade certification in Networking such as CCNA/CCNP and MCSA/MCSE or equivalent
(3) Work experience:
• More than 4 years experience in Network & Communication Infrastructure. out of which more than 2 years of post-qualifying experience as a Network Administrator or an equivalent role managing and troubleshooting LAN/WAN. Firewall, Internet & E-mail gateways
• Sound hands-on knowledge in IBM/Unix/Solaris/Linux/Windows 2008/2012 server administration
• Demonstrated capability in efficient and effective management of LAN WAN
• Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Install, Configure and Support on Bank’s LAN/WAN and Internet system and any other specialized segment of the network system
•Ensure LAN/WAN. Routers. Farewells and all communication equipment in the network are configured correctly and the network equipment function efficiently
• Monitor network to ensure network availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance to support it
• Be responsible for implementing. updating and revoking user access rights in a controlled and secure manner
• Ensure that all disruptions. outages, security violations and attacks of network services are detected and a prevention mechanism is adapted to eliminate/minimize future attacks
• Conduct network traffic analysis and proactively report on possible issues
• E-mail client applications and Windows desktop troubleshooting
• Perform any other specific task/s as and when requested by the top management
TERMS OF APPOINTMENT
• This position will be on permanent basis subject to a probationary period of one year
Application should Include full bio-data Including Educational/Professional qualifications and experience.
also including names and addresses of two non-related referees should be sent under Registered Cover to reach the undersigned on or before 04.05.2018. Photocopies of the relevant certificates should be attached together with the application.
Applicants who fail to attach the relevant certificates will not be called for interviews. Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification and the Bank reserves the right to all only the shortlisted candidates.
The post applied for should be stated on the top left hand corner of the envelope.