A career with the price setter to the Nation
Lanka Sathosa winner of the SLIM Nielsen People’s Award Retail Brand of the Year 2018 is the largest retail chain of Sri Lanka with a turnover of over Rs. 30 Billion with more than 400 Outlets across the country. We are focused on the following objectives:
• Reducing the cost of living.
• Link the corporate community to the masses of the country.
• Grant an opportunity for the SMEs to link to the demand chain of the country.
In order to achive the above objectives, we wish to expand our business into 500 outlets to achieve a target of 50 Billion turnover. We are looking for competent Professionals to join our Management Team.
DGM -Finance (Contract Basis)
• Provide leadership and coordinate the preparation of budgets on monthly / annual basis,
• Provide leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives,
• Advise departments on operating performance improvement & investment optimization,
• Ensure systems are in place for integrity and efficient cash receivables and payables management,
• Evaluation for external and internal audit reports and take actions for the implementations of recommendations in discussion with company CEO and Chairman,
• Ensure all external reporting and regulatory compliance obligations are fulfilled while keeping up- to- date with changes in financial regulations and legislation,
• Manage the Group’s cash position, fundings, investments, borrowings and accounts payable,
• Responsible to coordinate with treasury and ministry on fundings,
• Coordinate with accountants, lawyers, financial experts, regulatory bodies and maintain sustainable relationships with other key industry stakeholders.
The Ideal Candidates should also :
Have excellent analytical, Problem solving and organizing skills with the ability to evaluate, review, interpret data and should be highly self-motivated individual;
Possess strong leadership qualities, interpersonal communication skills;
Be able to demonstrate good IT skills.
(The organization will correspond only with sort listed candidates)
If you have the right qualifications and experience, please submit your curriculum vitae with copies of certificates under registered cover within 10 days of this advertisement to :
(The post applied should be indicated on the top left hand corner of the envelope.)