LEGAL OFFICER /ASSISTANT LEGAL OFFICER – Sampath Bank
Job Number 541
Sampath Bank WE PRESENT YOUR FUTURE
LEGAL OFFICER /ASSISTANT LEGAL OFFICER NORTHERN REGION
A self-motivated, result oriented dynamic individual, who has excellent analytical skills to facilitate the business of the Bank, while safeguarding its interests.
• Attorney-at-Law and Notary Public with the licences to practice in English and Tamil languages in the relevant judicial zone (Jaffna).
• A minimum of three (03) years of work experience as a legal officer in a reputed organisation.
• Facilitate legal procedures related to the Loans and Recovery Process.
• Prepare and execute Mortgage Bonds and other legal documents.
• Attend to court related matters, representing the Bank.
• Maintain a good rapport with the customers, employees and relevant Legal Institutes to ensure smooth operations relating to the Loans and Recovery Process.
• Ensure legal clearance (Title Clearance) of securities offered by customers.
• Draft security and other documents and civil litigation, especially with regard to recovery procedure.
Other Competencies Required:
• Sound knowledge of legal principles and procedures.
• Exceptional communication skills in both English and Tamil languages.
• Exceptional analytical and decision making skills.
• strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to handle work independently.
All attractive remuneration package, coupled with a modem and conducive work environment, awaits the right candidate.
Forward your completed Curriculum Vitae by email as an attachment to [email protected] stating qualifications, experience and citing contact numbers and names of Two non-related referees, within seven (07) working days of this advertisement.
Please state “Legal Officer/Assistant Legal Officer/ Assistant Legal Officer – Northern Region -Northern Region. as the subject of the e-mail, along with your name. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Selection will be strictly on merit Any form of canvassing will be a definite disqualification.