Job Number 539
WASTE MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY (WESTERN PROVINCE)
VACANCIES Development Officer
Applications are Invited from citizens of Sri Lanka who have the following qualifications for the posts of
• Deputy Director (Technology and Training ) – 01 Post (Permanent)
• Deputy Director (Finance and Accounts) – 01 Post (Permanent)
• Development Officer • 01 Post (Permanent)
• Assistant Manager • 01 Post (Contract Basis) – Karadiyana Project
Recruited applicants should contribute 10% of their salaries to Inc Employees Provident Fund and the Waste Management Authority will Contribute 110% to the Employees Provident Fund and 3% to the Employees trust.
1. Other allowances approved by the government (Cost of Living Allowance) and other benefits approved by the Boa of DI.tors of the Institution (Bonus. Medical Insurance) are also entitled.
2. Recruited applicants should abide by the Establishment ode, Financial Regulations of the Western Provincial Council. Instructions of the Western provincial Public Service Commission and the Instructions and regulations imposed by the Government of Sri Lanka a. the Western Provincial Council.
Should be not less than 18 years and Oct more than years. Maxi.. age limit will be not applicable to the internal applicants and applicants of public or provincial public service.
Method of Recruitment:
Will have to face an interview before a board of interviewers appointed by the Chairman of the Waste Management Authority. Applications that do not have the required qualifications, incomplete and late applications will be reject. and the receipt or rejection of applications will not be acknowledged.
Method of Applying:
Self prepared applications including all as (along with photo copies of the certificates to prove the educational and experience included in the application) should be sent by registered post addressed to “Chairman, Waste Management Authority (W.P.), Srawastbi Mandiraya, No. 32, Sir Marcus Fernando Mawatha. Colombo 07 to be received before 16.03.2018. Post applied for should be mentioned on the left hand top corner of the envelope containing the application.
Applicants who are already public/provincial public service should direct their applications through the heads of their institutions a. allowances whatsoever will be paid to attend the interview.
Further, Canvassing In any forms will be disqualification.