Industrial Development Board of Ceylon
Ministry of Industry and Commerce – Jobs In Srilanka
Industrial Development Board is a premier state sector organization set up by Act No. 36 of 1969, entrusted with the responsibility of encouraging, promoting and developing the Industrial Sector in Sri Lanka.
We are looking for an experienced, result oriented and dynamic individual who could accept the responsibilities mentioned below. Ability to work in a computerized environment with working experience in Microsoft Office package is essential for the position.
1. Applications must be submitted with the copies of Birth, Educational, Professional and Experience Certificates. Applications giving full particulars of qualifications and experience (with exact dates) and relevant personal data with names and addresses of two non-related referees should be sent under Registered Post with the name of the post applied for marked on the top left hand corner of the envelope to reach the undersigned on or before 23.04.2018
2. Applications from candidates in the Government Departments / Corporations and Statutory Boards should be forwarded through their respective Heads of Institutions.
3. Candidate who is selected to the post will be entitled to EPF contribution which will be 10% by the employee. EPF and ETF contribution by the Board will be 12% and 3 % respectively.
4. The upper age limit will not apply to those who are already in the Public Service / Corporations / Statutory Boards.
5. Applications not complying with all the requirements mentioned above will be rejected.
6. Any form of canvassing would be a disqualification.