GCE O/L – GOVERNMENT NOTICE
DEPARTMENT OF EXAMINATIONS – SRI LANKA
G. C. E. (O/L) EXAMINATION – 2018
RE-SCRUTINY OF RESULTS
The results of the above examination have been released on 28.03.2019.
Applications for re-scrutiny of results of the above examination, prepared by candidates
according to the specimen application form (30 cm x 20 cm) published with this notice should be sent by
registered post to reach the Commissioner General of Examinations, National Evaluation & Testing Service,
Department of Examinations – Sri Lanka , P. O. Box 1503, Colombo on or before 12.04.2019. Please
indicate “Re-scrutiny of Results – G. C. E. (Ordinary Level) Examination 2018” on the top left corner of the
In re-scrutiny, the relevant answer scripts are fully examined by several members of the Re-scrutiny Board.
It is hereby emphasized that either an upward or a downward revision of marks and grade is possible as
a result of re-scrutiny.
01. School candidates should forward their applications through the Principals of their respective schools and the private candidates should send their applications directly to the above address by registered post.
02. Applications should be prepared strictly in accordance with the specimen application form.
03. The fee for re-scrutiny per subject is Rs. 200/-. This amount should be paid to a Post Office/ Sub Post Office and the receipt obtained should be pasted firmly on the reverse of the application. Please note down the number of the said receipt and keep it along with the postal registration receipt of the application. (It is advisable to keep a photocopy of the receipt of payment.)
04. Stamps, cheques, money orders or postal orders will not be accepted.
05. A separate application should be submitted in respect of each subject applied for.
06. The Subject Number and Subject, Index Number, Grade obtained, Medium and the Name of the Examination Center should be correctly entered as indicated in the results schedule. It is the responsibility of the applicant to read the instructions and then fill the application accurately. Specially under Section 01(i) the Subject Number and the Subject should match exactly and under Section 01(ii) the Index Number should be correct.
07. Incomplete applications, those sent after the closing date of applications and those sent without paying the prescribed fee will be rejected without any notice. Fees paid in respect of rejected applications will not be refunded.
08. Private candidates are required to complete only the Sections from 01 to 06 of the application form.
09. This application form is published at the department website as well. (www.doenets.lk)
If You Want Download This Notice. Please Click Download Button And Visit Download Page. Thank You For Using Our Website
Notice | Preview Pdf
You can Download This Notice ( Pdf Version )
How To Check O/L Results
If you had any problems to Download This File Please Contact us. Thank you. We know how much you want the latest Model Papers, Education News and Government Jobs information about SRILANKA at your fingertips.
Grade 5 School Short Notes Free Download | Short Notes Free Download | Guest Papers In Srilanka | Model Papers In Srilanka