Closing date – 2017.09.30
INSTITUTE – Finance Commission of Sri Lanka
Job Details – Finance Commission of Sri Lanka
Applications are called from citizens of So Lanka who have qualifications for the following post.
Driver Grade iii – Open ( GCE OL )
Invitation of Applications from those who processed the Qualifications stated below for the
Posts of Four Drivers (PL-III) for the Finance Commission
APPLICATIONS are invited for selection for the posts of drivers (PL-III) for the Finance Commission. Duly completed applications using the specimen format attached to this notice should be sent to the Secretary, Finance Commission, No. 48, Vajira Road, Colombo 04 on or before 30.09.2017. It is required to mention “Requirement of Drivers (PL-III)” on top of the left side of the envelope. The applications received after closing date will not be entertained.
01. Method of Requirement.– Those who have completed the required qualifications will be recruited the vacant posts on the basis of results of the interview and professional test.
02. Conditions of Employing.– On permanent and pensionable basis subject to the Government decisions to be taken from time to time.
03. Salary Scale.– Monthly salary scale of the PL-III as per the Public Administration Circular 03/2016 dated 25.02.2016 (PL-3-2016 – Rs. 25,790 -10×270 – 10×300 – 10×330 – 12×350 – Rs. 38,990).
04. Educational Qualifications.– Should pass G. C. E. (O/L) not more than two sittings with Credit passes for six subjects including Sinhala/Tamil languages.
05. Professional Qualifications :
(i) Should process a valid driving license issued by Commissioner General of Motor Traffic for personal motor car of station wagon less than gross weight of 24 tar weight (Prior to the date of recruitment at least the applicant should have C1 and C2 Class driving license or B Class driving license under the new system).
(ii) Should have a proper knowledge on Traffic Ordinance.
06. Experience.– The experience of 03 years in driving
(This should be proved by certificates).
07. Physical Qualifications.– Maximum height should be 05 feet.
08. Age limit.– Should be not less than 18 years and not more than 45 years as at 30.09.2017.
09. Other Qualifications :
(a) S hould be a Sri Lankan citizen,
(b) S hould have a good character and good health conditions,
(c) Should complete all the required qualifications on or before the date of calling applications, by every
10. Method of Requirement.– The qualified application will be recruited for the posts of Drivers (PL-III) adhering strictly to the marks obtained at the interview to be held with the approved of the Director General of Combined Service and the professional test to be held on the same day.
11. It is required to furnish accurate information in the application. If any applicant is found with false information, his appointment can be cancelled at any moment and be dismissed from the Public Service accordingly.
12. At the interview, the applicants should provide their Identity Card issued by the Department of Registration of Persons or valid passport to prove their identity.
13. The Establishment Code, procedures of the Public Service Commission and Circulars relating to Public Services and internal circulars of the Finance Commission issued from time to time will be applied.
14. If particular matter is not mentioned here, such matters will be determined by the Public Service Commission. All applicants will be bound to perform as per the common laws and regulation stated in this notice.
More details In sinhala Gazette 2017.09.15 – Download 2017.09.15
we will add application soon
- Government Gazette – 2017.09.15
- Government jobs
- North Western Jobs
- we give information under more categories in this website . They are educational, Job vacancies , Courses and tenders. All information are given through newspapers , Gazette and internet . Main ownership of these information is belonged to the website .All Publications and Notifications posted here are taken from official sources.With the purpose of ready information availability to Sri Lankans.